Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello, It's Me Again

I suppose it has been awhile. I suppose so, but I have been very busy lately. I feel like that is kind of cryptic, but here is a list:

This is how my week goes:

Monday- Go to school, leave house at 11:30, get back home with girls at 7:00, this past week I had a midterm so I did not get home until 9:15 or so.

Tuesday- Go to work, leave house at 8:30, get back home at 3:00 (I went shopping after work before I picked up the girls), later on leave at 5:30 to go to a meeting that I ended up not being able to go to after we got there and get back home at 6:15.

Wednesday- Go to work, leave house at 8:30, get back home at 1:30, later leave at 4:00 for Marilyn's ballet class, afterwords we stop to visit family and get back home at 8:30 or so

Thursday- Go to work, leave house at 8:30, drop off book after work before appointment, get back home at 3:30, head out to go visiting at 5:30, get back home at 8:30 or so (my original plan included a meeting in Strongsville that we would leave for at 6:00 and get back around 8:30 or 9 from)

Friday- Clean house, Catch up with laundry (yeah right) get ready, go out (it was Janet's surprise birthday party, but normally I would stay in) at 9:30, get back at 2:30. (Jello shots and Mango!!!)

Saturday- Dye Nicole's hair, drop girls off at my mom's house at 1:15, go to work, after work rush home, drive to Berea, study group, get home at 9:30.

Sunday- Sleep in and probably go visiting.


I just gave Marilyn the dvd remote to use for herself to start her own movie. I'm halfway expecting her to figure it out. She's super cute lately and she's learning a bunch of new sentences and manners! MANNERS!!! She's a really good little kid, even if she knows how to be bad.

Mallory is just a happy little baby. She's learning new phrases and she's eating bunches of baby food too. Her newest word is "bababababababababa" and she's learning to vocalize a bit more. She's a pro in the walker and she's starting to move a little if you but her on her stomach. Just a little.

Everything is good but still a little bit crazy lately. There's a lot of different stuff going on, some good, some not-so-good, but all-in-all, things are going well. I've got a couple of weeks left before this semester is ended. I signed up for an online class and some workshops for this summer, I'm on the waitlist for the other two online classes that I need to take. I might not be able to graduate in December if I don't get into these classes. But, in any case, things are going good.

My plate is pretty full these days and I really have to allocate my time carefully so I can get everything done. I still slack though on lots of things, but nobody can be that perfect.

Ah....now Marilyn is testing to see if she can figure out the remote. She pressed the right button!!!!!! (And then when I asked her she told me, "She pressed it!")

Okay, I have like four things I'm going to do right now. And it's already late, but I don't really have anything else to do. I didn't know that Mark was coming back tonight (he went out of town but not for as long as was originally anticipated) so I suppose I might as well wait up for him. (However, it does kind of screw up my Sunday plans if he wants to spend time with the girls...)

Anyhow, hopefully more soon. If it is any consolation, I think about blogging all of the time, I just don't have enough time in my day any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted