Nothing better than another busy week! Today I got a bit of sleeping in (thank goodness) but no doubt some feminine issues albet quite anticipated just know how to make my life all that much better.
Yesterday we did a major overhaul and I rearranged the furniture in the living room which I am always amazed when I can come home from working all morning and still have enough energy that just appears out of nowhere to single-handedly move around all of my heavy furniture just to unblock the heating vents.
This week (and next week and probably the week after) is already turning into one of those super busy weeks where everyday just becomes more and more busy as the week progresses. Already tomorrow, I was planning on sleeping in, practicuming and then going to storytime with the girls....well that morphed into working 9-1, practicuming 1;30-5:30 and then going to a meeting at 7 about the Parma-Heights library. Which is okay. But I can't wait for a little bit more downtime. And in the meantime, I feel like I always have to set SOMETHING on the sideburner while I do everything else and I just have to remember to pick it up and remember exactly what I was doing before I set it to the side.
But, my practicum project is getting finished...hopefully once I get another really good workday (or two) in I can get it all wrapped up (yes today I am at practicum but it isn't really that great of a workday because I have to submit some homework which is quickly becomming one of those tedius things to do and I just finished up Mark's english homework....I know, I know). In a little bit I am going to sit in on a program and then before you know it I will be going home for a minute and then taking the girls to pick up food so we can do one of our weekly dinner and storytime extravaganza.
Oh goodness,
I just had this old man (he was 92) and he was the sweetest old man and he just kept telling me how beautiful and young I was and how I had this great personality and goals and this beautiful smile. It was really a wonderful conversation we just had. He told me though, to find a man that puts me first and to find a man that puts me on a pedestal and some men think that they are god's gift to women and if I have a man like that then I'm just another woman who should be admiring him. It was a lovely conversation but that topic is really sore for me lately. Really sore.
I'm going to take a break for now. I'll write more soon.
1 comment:
I noticed you said that you cosleep. How long do you think you'll do that before making them sleep in their own beds? Does Mark sleep with all of you or is it just you and the girls?
Post a Comment