Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ramblings of my life while car waiting for half an hour plus

Today has been one of the longest days yet and basically my entire week has flown by so quickly but I'm exhausted and while I'm waiting for him to deliver our children to me (today we were both late but he is much later) I am going to compile a list of my weekly things of accomplishment

1. Online training
2. Grocery shopping 
3. Errand running 
4. Girls had first dance class
5. My mother is now my babysitter and also living with us part time 
6. Fashion show rehearsal
7. Back to work 
8. Crazy vivd colored dreams EVERY NIGHT
9. Dr appointment 
10. Grocery shopping 
11. House cleaning
12. Crystal bowl playing
13. Marilyn's counseling 
14. Playing Human Barbie
15. Class
16. Online presentationing 
17. Being responsible
18. Mediating & Diffusing 
19. Shopping
20. Errand running
21. Reading to Marilyn's class
22. Fashion modeling 
23. Sexytea party
24. Birthday partying with pizza
25. Wooing loveliness 
26. Promenading love
27. Applying to law school
28. Errand running
29. Book hunting
30. New store exploring
31. Dinner with a teacher 
32. Crystal party
33. Working with a little genius
34. Working with a wonderful friend
35. Cleaning
36. Reading
37. Researching
38. Fixing things
39. Writing poetry
40. Driving around collecting
41. Waiting 

And now I continue on to the getting home and moderating homework and bedtime before exhaustedly crashing into a wave of sleep while cuddling my babies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted