So, I really really really really have a million other things that I should be doing, but I'm just hopping on here for a second.
I took the GRE yesterday and although I didn't do spectacularly, I did okay. Just okay. Not even that good. But it all works. 510 on Verbal and 460 on math. I won't get the written essay scores back for another couple of weeks. Now the countdown begisn for Kent to get my scores and for me to hear something back from them. Hopefully it will be sooner than later so I can get the graduate school ball rolling.
Yay!
On the other hand, I have a ton of research and studying and mostly research to do. I have two papers due within the span of next week and I want to stay ahead of schedule and try to get the papers done early so I can focus on other things. We'll see how that works out. This is crunchtime majorly.
I just uploaded a bunch of new pictures that I took with my super-awesome-new camera. I still haven't found my old camera and by this point I'm beginning to think that I never will.
I have been up doing midterm studying since 3 this morning. Fun fun stuff. 10 pages worth of definitions but I get to use all of my notes on the test.
The girls are good. Mallory is in at 14 and a half pounds and Marilyn is up to 23.
I've been hearing more and more little noises coming from the back of the apartment, so I'm beginning to think that my time to myself is coming to a screeching end.
2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. And then the rest of everything will fall into place.
No comments:
Post a Comment