I guess it has been awhile since I wrote one of these so I might as well fill everyone in.
I've been good. Busy and kind of stressed out, but still good.
Baby Mallory weighs like 16 pounds now and poor little thing is all congested and stuffy today. She's napping in the swing right now. I'm kind of surprised at how communicative she is already. She's got her own little language and it's so fun to interact with her. She's not rolling over just yet, but Mark predicts soon.
Marilyn is doing well also. She's always up to something and lately has been having major attitude issues. She's been super great with the baby though and it's almost like it is HER baby. I let her be in charge of the baby for a little bit the other day and she was putting hats on the baby and giving her toys. She's a really great big sister.
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already tomorrow. Everything has flown by so quickly. I've been swamped with work. I have this paper that I'm working on right now and that is due...... Saturday. And then I have another draft due Sunday, a shorter paper due as soon as I can get it in and then the longer paper that is based on the draft is due the Thursday of Finals week which isn't next week but the week after. Which still doesn't give me a lot of time because then I will have finals to prepare for. But all in all, I think that everything has been going very well and I'm excited to hurry up and get this semester finished. For good.
Kent is still waiting on my GRE scores and one of my letters of recommendation, but within the next couple of weeks they should have both and then hopefully already by this time next month I will know if I'm getting in or not for Spring Semester and I can hurry up and sign up for my classes. I heard that they are kind of like Tri-C where you can sign up for classes really last minute and they accept applications last minute as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd hold my breath too but that wouldn't turn out very well.
But all in all, aside from being super busy and super stressed, really what else is new? Everything is going. I'm looking forward to all of the good food tomorrow. I realized the weight will leave when it wants to leave so I'm not even thinking twice about what I'm going to eat. My aunt sent me some boxes of clothes and some of them are really cute and they fit me now, so I'm going to take advantage of that. There's nothing more depressing then having a big box of awesome clothes that don't fit you just taunting you from in your basement. And in the meantime I have limited selection of what I'm available to wear because I don't have such an extensive wardrobe for my larger version. Which is only like 40 pounds larger or so, but that's enough to make some people want to die. But I like my double chin for the moment. :) Not really though. I can't wait until those clothes fit me again, but it is all baby weight and I'm surprised I don't already look like the Hulk from lugging around a 16 pound baby and a 23 pound toddler all of the time. I must have some serious arm muscle or something, I already know I'm super coordinated with my other apendages when my arms are full.
Ugh. I rolled out of the wrong side of bed this morning. And I'm a grump.
No comments:
Post a Comment