Both of my babies are in my bed sleeping away right now!!!
This is my last full week of undergrad!!! Next week is finals but this is really my last week. As for my workload....it isn't too bad. I have to finish my Chaucer term paper (and I will say it is coming along quite nicely, I still have to pull out some more research from a couple of books, but it is coming into shape) and I have a small assignment paper due for CHM and I have to finish my internship paper stuff by Friday and then I have to study for my finals.
But overall, nothing much.
This have been good and I've been getting a ton of work back lately. I've also been getting a ton of graded work back lately as well and I'm getting almost all A's. (There's a high B or a low A that might have snuck in there). Mark took responsibility of the girls the other day so I could work on the computer all day (oh yeah!) and he even helped me bang around and clean up the house the other day too, he did invite his old best friend and his family over (which ended up being a very nice time) so we really needed to clean.
My cat thinks it's okay to rub up all over me. No way Mr. Kitty. Because I had to listen to you and Sancho run around the apartment for 10 minutes fighting and yowling all because you like to antagonize. That's why you aren't allowed on my bed.
I hear some stirring from the back room.......
Ugh. Marilyn has been on this kick again lately where she DOES NOT want to listen to anything you say at all. My neighbors were probably having the greatest time listening to me yell at her yesterday. I was trying to get us all in the car and then I had to run back upstairs to get the baby's car seat because SOMEONE likes to take it out of my van, and Marilyn wasn't behaving and then I told her a million times to get out of the grass, that we were going and she wouldn't listen, and then of course she fell down and got covered in mud so then I had to run upstairs AGAIN and get her a change of clothes. There was one point where she was just laying on my driveway. We weren't late, but that definitely put us behind schedule.
Another interesting thing that happened lately was the not-havingness of my house key. You see, we had to change the lock on the side door, and for whatever reason, we still haven't gotten copies made, and I had to give the lady downstairs my copy because she didn't have one at all. I did have the one copy of the housekey on my keys though. But I know I didn't have it yesterday and so I left the side door unlocked(lady downstairs doesn't really use the side door at all). Well......I get home yesterday from school with just the baby (Mark was going to pick up Marilyn) and the house was locked. So I called Mark's cellphone and of course he didn't answer. So I had to call Marilyn's daycare and leave a message with her teacher, because Mark was picking up Marilyn and then going straight to the junkyard with her. And I didn't want to be stuck locked-out all day. But it worked out.
Last night I finally got a chance to play the Wii in forever. It was fun. I played my new game, My Sims party or something. It's kind of goofy but I like it.
Ah, today is my last Maelstrom meeting. They are passing out issues today. It will be my last issue :( I have an article, a ton of advices and then my own little feature page in this issue!!! Fun stuff! If you come to my graduation party you will get a chance to look at ALL of the issues that I have been in! Oh yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment