I don't want to clean. But I know I have to. It needs to be done.
I think I'm going to call over my dad's house again and see what Holly is doing. Maybe she will want to come over and keep an eye on the girls so I can actually do some things that need to be done?
I don't know.
The unknowingness of the next six months is really bothering me. I wish I would just hurry up and get an acceptance letter from Kent so that I can plan school and daycare and all that, and if not, I hope that I hear back from one of the jobs I applied for or something. I really hate this. I should know in any case about school by next week, but this is going to be a long long week.
In the meantime, I'm playing catch-up on laundry right now. I just vacuumed my living room and Marilyn is watching a Little People Princess movie and Mallory is napping in her swing.
Poor kid. Last night she was still off from New Year's Eve, and so she would fall asleep and be sleeping, and then all of a sudden she would wake up and start screaming. It went on like that for quite a while last night. I ended up just sitting up while she stayed asleep in the swing. And then eventually I moved her into the bed with em and she was fine then.
I tried playing some of the Wii Virtual Console games that Mark is always playing last night, and I'll tell you what, he's always saying wah wah, these games are sooooo hard. And I'll tell you what, they are. That's why they aren't any fun. That's why no one plays them any more. That's why they make newer games on newer systems that are more playable for everyone. It gets really boring when the game is super repetetive because you keep dying and you have to go back and repeat a level over and over and over again. Ninja Turtles isn't THAT cool.
Agh. I'm going to call my sister again. Maybe she's up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment