Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year!

So....it's a brand new year. Brand spanking new.

And I'm looking forward to it.

This year is going to be a big year for us. Mark is starting school, I'm waiting on Kent, applying for jobs and I have a million other things going on.

By the end of this year Marilyn will know her ABC's and her 123's and will hopefully be speaking much more clearly and maybe even in sentences!

Mallory will be crawling, walking, running, eating, and growing a lot of hair (hopefully).

Christmas was good, things were kind of busy this year.

I got into it last night with Mr. Jose Cuervo. I was feeling good until I tried to go to bed....yeah, not a good idea when you are stinking drunk. :)

But all in all, last year was a good year, this upcoming year is going to be even better.

That's fer sher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted