So last night I guess someone got hit by a car on our street and died. I'm not really sure of all of the details but about 3 in the morning I heard Mark on the phone calling 911 and from our living room window we saw a parade of cop cars show up. There was this red Ford Focus across the street in the middle of someone's yard with the alarm going off and across the street at the neighbors next to the people next door was a body just lying on the ground. I'm going to look in the Police Blotter this week to see if it is in there, and maybe what happened.
Me and my girlies get to hang out again all day. I wanted to go on the railroad train thing yesterday but unfortunately our day didn't pan out like that. Mallory just had 4 molars pop through so she hasn't been in the best of moods, on top of that, she has been on/off sick for the past couple of days.
So I don't know what we are going to do. Clean. Ha. I should clean but all of my work over the past couple of days verifies how quickly 2 hours worth of cleaning can become undone. Looking at my living room now, who would think it was spotlessly vacuumed yesterday as well as the day before yesterday? I guess the goal for today should be my bedroom and the kitchen. I did the dreaded cat box yesterday.
We watched some semi-sucky movies last night, The Book of Eli and something else. I totally predicted these results because Mark was going to the redbox. They never even have good new stuff, it's always kind-of-new and kind-of-iffy. A lot of the stuff I see at the library and choose not to grab it because I know it isn't going to be worth watching. But alas, we watched them.
I have 3 men and a baby to finish watching today, that was pretty good.
I think I'm going to lose a functioning laundry basket when I clean my room, because I'm going to throw all of Mark's odds and ends (that have been all over the floor) in it.
I don't know what else. It's going to be a busy week, I have relatives coming in and an earlier Thanksgiving we are celebrating. We also have 3 actual places to go to on Thursday. And then the daycare is closed but I have to work on Friday.
Marilyn wants me to make her a fort....I wish Mark hadn't gotten them on that whole thing. Every other day they get a new fort that has to get disassembled later on because he uses my blankets I need.
Better figure out some lunch now.
No comments:
Post a Comment