It's been awhile. I know, I say that every time I update. I have a million other things that are going on and being done aside from keeping my own online weblog about anything. I'm busy. I've got class websites to maintain and modify, papers to grade, assignments to create, jobs to follow, schooling to look into, a house to clean, and two little girls who are ever so much the center of my world who need my constant care and attention.
I don't know. I'm working on a midterm right now and I'm whittling down at the final 8 questions. Boo. That's about all. And then I have to collect my children from school, the weather got bad again yesterday and all it is outside is ice and snow. And I have a ton of laundry to keep in process.
Busy Bee, busy me.
2 comments:
I check frequently!
I have your blog in my blog list so when you update, i see it :)
Post a Comment