Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reasons Why I Love Him

Here is a list of some of the reasons why I love the man I chose to be my husband.

  • Our souls instantly recognized each other
  • He heard and was called into by my heart's song- after I had vowed to only ever let in one other ever again
  • He loves me completely
  • He holds me when I am sad and tells me my tears are beautiful
  • When I am with him I cannot stop smiling
  • He makes everything so wonderful
  • He has complete confidence and trust in me
  • With him, I can see our electricity. It is blue and white and beautiful. 
  • We are Cosmic Eternal Souls.
  • His heart yearns when he is not with me.
  • He is an amazing father to my children and sweet to my animal family. 
  • He loves the birds and nature and he is absolutely Everything That Is Wonderful. 
  • I never want to hurt him ever. Not even accidentally. 
  • He has mountains of patience and a calm strength.
  • He is intelligent and knowledgeable and charismatic and dramatic and exuberant and extroverted and curious and explorative and open to everything that is wonderful. 
  • He does not judge
  • He forgives
  • His heart is open to Unconditional Love
  • He has faith in my goals and visions
  • He loves my cat children
  • It makes him really really really sad to think of me accidentally dying from being bitten by a poisonous snake. 
  • He brings me snacks in bed. 
  • He cooks the most amazing meals. 
  • He loves to eat delicious foods. 
  • He is super health conscious about what he eats and the fuel his body runs on. 
  • He is a Sorcerer of Sound and a Master of Vibrations; and yet he does not have any idea. 
  • He writes beautiful music. 
  • He is particular and specific in the ways that matter the most; then carefree in many other ways.
  • He has a beautiful vision of the world and a thirst for travel and knowledge. 
  • He has an amazing man beard. 
  • He has an amazing man body. 
  • ** *** ** ******* *** *****
  • Mm hmmmm
  • Yes
  • He gives me excellent back massages. 
  • He loves to look at me
  • He has the most beautiful eyes
  • He has big veiny masculine precise piano playing hands.
  • I love his nose. 
  • I have never actually seen his chin up close. 
  • We passionately embrace at every encounter. 
  • He is the perfect height for holding my hand. 
  • I never want to stop kissing him ever. 
  • It's in the cards. Indeed. The Bluebird of Happiness has been seen.
  • I really love his music. 

and so much more
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted