Friday, September 5, 2014

Thank you Universe, as always

Yeah yeah yeah so it's been awhile

I know that

Life has been.......busy

Positively busy I suppose. Lots of exciting things.

We went camping on the island for a night a few weeks ago and that was absolutely enchanting and wonderful.

Then I was put to the test to see what my abilities under pressure are.

I know I have these uncanny knowing abilities sometimes, but lately they once again prove themselves to be true and I know things before I have to be told by other people that indeed, these things are truth.

What else?

Another failed biological experiment. No further than the last one made it.

I have to write about this somewhere and I suppose here is as good a place as any.

le sigh

What will be will be will be will be will be

This is the song that is stuck the most in my head. and it feels good to sing it. over and over




and clarity always arrives

is here

I know what I need to do.

Thank you Universe, as always, for this whirlwind adventure of a life.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted