It appears that nothing was able to survive the strong gusts of the gales of the red.
Two in a row, but in this game there are no points for consecutive shots.
I'm worried that this is going to slowly jade me. That instead of worrying about the, if it could happen, instead I will worry if it will stick. If it's strong enough, if it's healthy enough.
Could it be the same soul just reaching out and hoping to grasp on to a weird wave of energy that isn't quite here right now?
Are we not greeting it with enough excitement? Is there too much pondering and contemplativeness as to if this is what we really wanted to sign up for?
Was it all just a test, a set up, to see how we react under pressure to each other and worldly things that surround us?
Is there a lesson that I'm missing?
What am I supposed to be taking away from all of this?
The sadness and disappointment has moved on, now is just a contemplativeness. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Is there something I should be doing more of? What's wrong with my body? Is it my body--or is it these faulty babies? These faulty babies with taste buds that kick in so supreme and specifically.
Maybe it is the same soul trying to come into human form again and again? Maybe it hasn't quite gotten the recipe right? Maybe we don't have high quality enough ingredients for what it needs just yet?
Maybe I did something wrong and my body is ravished.
I don't know. It is a lot to think about. It will probably happen again. Maybe it won't.
At least I'm doing something right? Or not.
I don't know what to think anymore.
In other news, fall is kicking in, the month is flying by as fast as can be, and life is pedaling forward.
I am getting married in a month. A month.
And I wonder what this month will bring.
Oi vey.
No comments:
Post a Comment