Then I shouldn't be saying anything.
But I will say, I would never want to be a medical dr and I think it is an over-trusted profession filled with many professionals who are not open to continue to stay researched or open to ideas that lie outside of their programmed institutionalized knowledge.
I respect knowledged individuals who have pursued extensive modes of study in order to further exploration for the goodness of mankind, in whatever field.
I think it is admirable to put your professional services out there into the world to genuinely help people.
Any more and I'm going into the zone of complaining or debating, as I have found myself in too often lately. I am engaging and provoking others and spewing my personal sights out there as I wish.
This is what I do with the time I am afforded whereupon I am awake but afraid to move around too much as it will wear me out or I will feel sick.
But isn't that a convenient excuse as I shirk off every single responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment