Sunday, September 4, 2016

Reflections on a day of birth

She is 9 years old today.

My fantastic, wonderful girl.

She cooks, ramen and grilled cheese. She's creative, she writes and draws all over everything, always has a notebook or some small paper art something she has carefully crafted. Obsessed with horses and origami and reading EVERYTHING. Passionate for ocean life and narwhals and the Loch Ness Monster. Wants to visit Scotland. Ready to take on the world with a proud sense of honesty and justice. A ready problem solver always ready to run into a situation to fix a problem. Loyal and kind. Brave, but cautious. Her mind is always somewhere in the clouds, thinking. She is a skinny thing, 53 pounds and all arms and legs and beautiful smile. She has the most beautiful blonde highlights. FINALLY starting to brush her own hair. She loves her American Girl doll, Felicity, and also her new horse Penny & Patriot. She wants to grow up and be many things. She's absolutely amazing, and I'm blessed every moment I get to spend with her every day. 

My other darling, is 7 now.

She is also worthy of a written paragraph, but I will say this, she gets dedicated planning and organization and reflective time VERBALLY every day, in many more ways than the other children do, because she is a dynamic being worthy of immediate attention and reflection of her ways. I love her incredibly much.

I love all of my children incredibly much. They are the iron, what gives the hammer its strength

I am the hammer
This is the world I can make

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Posted