I believe in Divine Timing. I do. Maybe I always did. But I really do.
Yesterday was a day to prove such lessons.
I met my nephew for the first time.By total random chance, I met him. He's cute.
He's barely 12 hours older than my baby Mavis-that's how close it came down to.
This is a child who was borne from a situation I had to cut myself clearly from. This is a child I was likely to have to raise myself-- or his soul at least wanted to be here enough to shake things up or this was the time and the chance to heal and my daughter's arrival was the catalyst for such.... I don't know, I don't know why or what needed to happen for things to happen the way that they did. But they did.
And thusly, I haven't really spoken or seen my sister is about a year....in some ways that has been for the better, because it was a most emotional time and difficult separation and removal from my family of origin over all of this enabling drama. I'm not upset I did what I had to do.... I'm glad I've had my own child to distract me from her subscription of life drama...
I'm really glad I didn't have to raise her baby.
He was clean. He was healthy. He was happy. He was adorable. He has a birthmark on his wrist. Who is he that the way to life was finally paved all the way through for him? Who is he that such transformation of the world aligned that he could be here? Who is this child?
I finally got to meet him.
There are so many factors which could have been different....even slightly so....just a few minutes off even.....and that random chance meet up would not have occurred.
What is the likelihood of two independent trajectories crossing paths at such a random time?
For BBQ for dinner also?
But indeed, I walked in before the rest of my gang was even out of the vehicle. I was hungry. Birthday party then shopping took a lot longer than I was hoping. We were glad the place was even still open. Thank goodness. Then I hear my name and behind me was her, my sister. I was polite and cordial--why not be? She asked if I wanted to meet him and I said sure. It was a nice meeting. I have some photos.
I don't know what will come of this. I figured I would see her again someday but I didn't sign up to see her. I sent the baby a small gift and I sent her some hair pins awhile back as a show of peace. That helped calm other waters and anxieties.
I don't know what is coming....but I do know that something is aligned and the Universe is speaking. I need to just sit back and listen. Go with the flow. Don't I know....
things are always shifting
No comments:
Post a Comment