Today is the fourth of July. Later on this morning we will be going to the parade.
The girls and I had a very nice weekend. We all went out to the camper this weekend and today we went swimming. Friday and Saturday nights we saw fireworks. This was Mal's first time every seeing fireworks. She really liked them.
The girls are doing quite well, they are very happy, we are working on the potty training again with Mal. Marilyn is a little jibber jabber and always has something to talk about. Mallory is too when she wants to be.
They are doing very well.
Myself on the other hand, still hanging in here. Everything else in my life (well, not quite everything, but a lot of important things) has fallen apart and the girls are really my only priority at this point. I'm broke, I'm lonely, I'm sad a lot of the times. The longer we go with our broken family the more it starts to sink in. I can only imagine how terrible he feels because this was really going to be his first summer that he could do a lot of things with us as a family, and now he can't. No fireworks or camping or zoo trips or anything. At least I am able to, under supervision.
I just need to recount my blessings and be thankful for what I do have and pray for everything else to work out how it is meant to.
And get more sleep, I'm akin to a zombie on speed lately. Sans the drugs or coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment