Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It sounds like a case of the Mondays

So yesterday was unexpectedly good. At least I think so. I don't want to jump into any irrational decisions on anything, but I'm pretty sure that I've been offered a deal.

As per the meeting we had last week, with the suggestions that were made, they are no longer going to seek temporary custody of the girls. There is still going to be a complaint, the exact wording of which we are still working on, because I STILL disagree with what they are trying to shove down my throat, but at this point the only thing will be that he has to have supervised visitation.

If I accepted this, I wouldn't be going to trial. Which means I would be saving myself a bit of money. How I have been told, the magistrate on our case may either dismiss the whole thing or just grant them temporary custody. There is no logic or reason in this situation.

I suppose this is a good thing, but I am hesitant to accept. I have some time to think it over, and that I will, but aside from a few caveats, there don't appear to be any catches.

However, I'm always looking for input, so comment or Facebook me or e-mail me or whatever, I have some time but I don't quite feel confident. Many things in this case have been opposite of what my initial reaction would be. Many things in this case have gone against logic, rhyme AND reason.

The only thing for certain is that I will be bringing my girlies home next month, within the next few weeks!

I'm quite excited.

Now the crunch is on, because I want to move ASAP. So that's what I'm working on now, and goodness don't you just love trolling for a new place? I could use as much with this as well.

So that's my short blog. This week and next week will be busy and not completely uneventful, so I suppose we will see where that goes. I have a lot of talking to do and a lot of calls to make, and quite honestly my head is just swimming with thoughts of so many different things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would jump on the deal and take it if it means you having the girls back. He needs to fight for himself. As much as it sucks to be screwed by the system, justice is not always served by fighting. You know you did nothing, so fight for yourself and your girls and leave his battle for him.
This is just my opinion of course but I would sale my soul for my girlies. I do not think I could fight just for the sake of proving something. I would do what whatever it took to get them back.
By the way, I have to commend you... I would have LOST my mind if someone took my girls
Chantell

Post a Comment

Previously Posted