Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm one of those married ladies now

OMG

I think there is way too much that has been going on to catch up in just one blog post .

Way way way too much

But I will say this

life finally feels like it is back on track
and not quite the same track that I was on before
But now it feels much better and much  more secure

I am solid in my love for this man and we traverse the world forward

I am excited for the life we will have and all the things we have to do

We have so many many many adventures ahead

and with a stable heart
and a solid mind
and magic
and lots of love by our side

we will prevail

we will grow

we will thrive

watch us burn bright

Illuminate the night
the day
fill the world with
pure light

This is what is and what is coming

regroup rest reorganize

watch me thrive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!

Post a Comment

Previously Posted